VIZIO is looking for an energetic Technical Support Representative to provide courteous and professional customer support for a world-class company in the consumer electronics industry. The position is in Dakota Dunes, South Dakota and starts at $17.00 per hour. In addition, VIZIO provides a yearly $1,000 Retention bonus and Quarterly performance bonuses, up to $900 per Quarter. This is an amazing opportunity to join a close-knit team in a fast-paced environment. Open availability required for shifts ranging Monday – Friday 7 AM to 8 PM.
What You Will Do
- Provide outstanding technical and customer support to VIZIO customers
- Troubleshoot by listening closely to customers
- Utilize Excel and Salesforce to track calls and troubleshooting
- Interact with cool new products
- You have a completed GED/HS diploma
- You are a team player
- You are detail-oriented
- You are enthusiastic and engaging
- You are a good listener
- You have the ability to deal directly with customers in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience with Excel and good typing skills
- Bonus: You have experience with advanced electronics & computer troubleshooting
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO’s mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.