Aged Care Workers
Classification: Part Time
Location: IRT William Beach Gardens, Kanahooka
Applications close: 12/02/2023
Salary Range: $43,500.00 – $47,500.00
As an aged care worker, you’ll directly support our residents’ physical and emotional wellbeing and overall quality of life. Your personalised care and empathetic companionship will truly make a positive impact on their lives. It really is a highly rewarding role!
We have a range of shifts available across a 7 day roster at our William Beach Gardens Aged Care Centre in Kanahooka. We have opportunities across day shift hours 6:45am – 3:15pm and afternoon shift hours 2:15pm – 10:45pm.
Your work may include:
- Assisting our residents with their daily living and personal needs such as eating, showering, personal hygiene, dressing, personal grooming and general mobility
- Helping with medication and simple wound dressings
- Supporting resident participation in lifestyle and social activities
Benefits for you:
- Competitive pay and more cash in your pocket (less tax) with not-for-profit salary packaging
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Access to free accredited training courses via our very own registered training organisation, IRT Academy
- Multiple career pathways
- Flexible working conditions
- Birthday leave – relax and take a day off on us!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free counselling via Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and staff wellness programs
- Uniform provided
To be successful you will have:
- Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent. If you’re not currently qualified, we can help get you there through our registered training organisation, IRT Academy.
- A big heart – you’re empathetic, adaptable and have a passion for supporting older Australians to live their best life possible
- Experience in aged or community care, or a passion to begin your career in the aged care sector
At IRT, we have been caring for older Australians for over 50 years, providing aged care, home care and retirement living solutions to more than 9000 customers in NSW, the ACT and Queensland.
We are proud of our culture and employ people across a diverse range of occupations, backgrounds and skills, who are passionate and committed to creating a better world for all older Australians
How to Apply: If you feel this is the right role for you, we’d love to hear from you! Simply click the “Apply now” button, fill in your details and submit. Once you apply, we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including reference checks, pre-employment functional assessment and a National Criminal History Check.