Are you ready to take off and start a new and exciting career in the aviation industry? If so, we want to chat with you! Our operation in Hamilton keeps growing and provides our team members with an amazing opportunity to work with many different airline partners, up to 5 to be exact!
Do you love airplanes? Are you a strong team member and enjoy the satisfaction of completing a tasks under tight deadlines? Would you say that going above and beyond is in your DNA? Do you love to travel and want to travel even more at discounted rates? Does the opportunity to to provide ground service support to some of Canada’s best airlines appeal to you? Are you someone who is known for reliability and flexibility?
If you answered ‘Yes!’ to any of our questions, then apply and come join us! Executive Aviation is looking for full-time Ground Handlers to work at the Hamilton Airport. We are looking for hands on people, who have flexible availability and who love working with airplanes. We offer a great paid training program. This role would report directly to the Ramp Lead.
What do we offer?
Executive Aviation is proud to have very progressive wage ranges with lots of earning potential. The range of salary for this position is $16.50-$20.00/hour. We offer comprehensive Health benefits for all part- and full-time team members. We also have fantastic flight benefits with the airlines that we support. We want to see you grow and reach your goals! The sky’s the limit with Executive Aviation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure airline procedures are followed in line with the rules and regulations of Transport Canada
- Drive and operate ground service equipment
- Marshall/wing-walk aircraft to gate
- Sort, load and offload guest baggage in accordance with load plan
- Deliver guest baggage to claim area and unload onto conveyor system
- Service aircraft water and lavatories
- Inspect ramp areas for debris and remove/dispose of when found
- Groom aircraft – clean whole cabin, galleys, lavatories, restock lavatory with supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- Personal flexibility to work shift work which includes early mornings, days, late evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, crouch, kneel, push and pull for extended periods of time
- A physical ability to consistently lift up to 70 lbs/32kgs
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather
- Must wear safety wear – steel toe boots (green patch), reflective vest, and hearing protection
- An ability to meet all conditions of employment:
- Restricted Area pass issued by Transport Canada
- A criminal background check
- Hold a valid driver’s license