Are you passionate about working with people and technology? We are hiring immediately for a Customer Service Representative (Cashier), which we call an Omni-Channel Specialist at Best Buy. As a Customer Service Representative (Cashier), you will process our customers’ purchases, returns, trade-ins and more.
No experience required, we will equip you with the skills and knowledge to confidently assist our customers.
Join us and grow your career with our retail team as a Customer Service Representative.
What you’ll do:
- Create an amazing customer experience at the checkout or the customer service counter
- Respond to questions and share your product knowledge
- Ensure store signage is accurate and open box items are appropriately marked
- Ensure shelves and displays are well-stocked and organized
- Complete pre-opening and post-closing tasks
What we’re looking for:
- Enthusiasm to assist customers
- Flexibility to adapt to dynamic situations in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to maintaining a safe and fun working environment
Why you’ll love it here:
- Flexible schedules as per business needs
- Employee discounts on awesome tech
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- An inclusive, fun, and supportive team who you will quickly call friends
- Training programs to build new and transferable skills and achieve certifications
Join our amazing team!
We are looking for people just like you.
About Best Buy
As Canada’s destination for the coolest tech, Best Buy offers one of the best work environments in the country! Annually recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, our culture is one of inclusion and recognition. We are committed to always filling our stores across Canada with a diverse and inclusive retail force who are passionate, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic about tech.
Grow your career in similar roles (Sales Associate, Online Order Pick-up Specialist) or development roles (Team Lead, Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader).
Whatever the role, we strive to give our people the necessary tools and training to make a difference.