CapitaLand Group (CapitaLand) is one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups. Headquartered in Singapore, CapitaLand’s portfolio focuses on real estate investment management and real estate development, and spans across more than 260 cities in over 40 countries.
- In charge of specific station in the kitchen and responsible for all dishes that are prepared in this section
- Coordinate food production, stock and quality in the relevant station that the Chef de Partie is assigned to
- Check all set-ups for restaurant and events and coordinate food display and timing
- Supervise demi chef and cooks to make sure duties assigned are completed as per standards.
- Ensure station is organized meals go out on time and the work area is clean and orderly
- Rotates between different stations whenever needed to learn more
- Constantly check the quality of food prepared with regards to taste and temperature as per standard
- Maintain uniform presentation and garnish of all dishes as per set standards
- Monitor and fully implement the portion control established with the recipes to reduce spoilage and wastage
- Ensure smooth and effective communication between various kitchen stations.
- Supervision on receiving stocks to make sure stocks are received are correct.
- Ensure proper and timely maintenance of machineries and equipment, liaising with kitchen in charge if required
- Oversee that cleanliness standards are met for equipment, work stations and environment
- Adheres to rules and regulations set by the Management
- Willing to work shifts
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Culinary
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Flexible benefits with comprehensive medical coverage for self and family
- Training and development opportunities
- Subsidised rates at Ascott serviced residences-
- Strong advocate of staff volunteerism
- Wellness programmes
At CapitaLand, we advocate fair employment practices, and recruit talents based on merit and fit with our Corporate values. We provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and build an inclusive workplace regardless of race, gender, age, religious belief or nationality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.