How we support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to increase their personal and financial security.
We are looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager for our Integrated Facilities Management business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Assistant Facility Manager will report to the appropriate Facilities Manager. In this capacity, the jobholder will be responsible for the relevant part of service delivery, which will be measured by contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
Assistant Facility Manager must assist Facilities Manager in the implementation of all approved initiatives and programs, by managing and coordinating the efforts of the Facilities team (e.g. service providers, contractors, signing contracts, preparing commercial proposals etc) to achieve the goals.
The jobholder is fully accountable for the cost optimization and for assisting Facilities Manager in forecast accuracy.
The Assistant Facility Manager is responsible for representing JLL in the local and regional business and IFM and Real Estate community in order to promote Jones Lang LaSalle’s reputation
The Assistant Facility Manager will have experience working in a dynamic and fast paced environment with attention to detail, high sense of urgency and the drive to hold the team accountable for results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain an Incident and Injury Free Culture within the site including all direct reports and subcontractors.
- Drive adherence to environmental compliance, waste disposal and all Safety programs. Work with contractors to receive all necessary documents to comply with Environmental and Safety norms
- Gain the high level of Client’s and customers’ satisfaction proved with the results of respective surveys.
- Maintain role as primary contact for service requests generated by the client’s staff. Proactively together with Facilities Manager meet with Client’s local Management on scheduled basis (weekly operational meeting, bi-weekly meetings with MOM to be issued). Communicate regularly with the client’s Management and staff, providing necessary support and information on the status of all areas under his management.
- Assist the Facilities Manager with the budget documentation/forecast and administer the works to ensure budget compliance for Nizhny Novgorod site. Ensure spending is as per quarterly/monthly forecast and oversees all accruals, re-classes, invoices, etc
- In conjunction with Facility Manager, AFM has to prepare all service contracts to assure high quality and cost effective services. Assemble and analyse contract bids, submit recommendations and prepare the standard form contract agreement for the Facility Manager for execution. Participate in group wide bid processes as appropriate.
- Procure when needed supplies and equipment to manage the office. Manage GRs and PO creation in JDE
- Contract for services as described within the operating budget, management plan and/or management services agreement.
- Ensure efficiency and proper records of On Demand purchases and repairs
- Ensure proper tickets management
- Ensure timely Maximo reporting
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of equipment and systems’ malfunctions and near-misses in both Client’s and JLL’s reporting tools.
- Ensure timely monthly reporting as per contract/internal JLL requirements
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve emergencies as fast as possible in a professional way.
- Know, understand and set an example relative to the policies within JLL
- Upload and keep updated share point documents.
- Act as a back-up for the Facilities Manager
Key Performance Measures
- Compliance with service provision as detailed in the contract
- Compliance with the Environmental, Health and Safety responsibilities.
- High Customer Satisfaction rating as measured in regular surveys.
- Compliance with Best Practice documentation.
- Pursue continuous quality improvement and savings
- Ensure excellent Client Security Audit results
Skills/Competencies & Experience
- Languages: Fluent English.
- Excellent organisational skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with training experience to guide multifunctional teams.
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Interest in continuous improvement and development of new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work with JDE , Excel, Power point
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Process Management
- Priority Setting
- Drive for Results
- 1-2 years’ experience working as a Facilities Coordinator/office administrator
- Demonstrated Contract Management experience, understanding of vendors management, payment process, basic understanding of budgeting, expense tracking
- People Management
- University Degree
On-site –Oslo, NOR
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.