Full Job Description
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- Remote location
- Rural area
- Willing to relocate
- Plan load for aircraft
- Relay messages to operations control and downline stations
- Weigh cargo items
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Provide customer service
- Work with minimal supervision
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site housing options
- Work Term: Seasonal
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 60 hours per week
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.