- Normal working week Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, overtime paid
- No work experience required for fresh graduate/ITE diploma/certificate/NITEC/ advanced/ graduated diploma in engineering or equivalent. Training will be provided.
- Administrative assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
- Preparing daily delivery order, fill up forms
- Arranging schedules, phone calls, emails and paper works
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned